Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favourite cards from 2011 - Flowers - Card 4

 This is the last of the flower cards for this week in review.  I made many more flowers using the Flower Builder punch, and loved every minute of making them.
The Clematis flower below was inspired by an actual flower vine in my garden, and I couldn't resist trying to imitate on paper.  You'll see a picture of my actual clematis plant as well as all the info re this card in the post below:
 http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/clematis-happy-birthday.html

I also made a couple of videos re flowers on cards.  
1.  Bird of Paradise Tutorial: here
2. One Punch, Two Flowers here
3 Lily Flower made with 5 Petal punch here
4.A Rose Made with the Flower petal punch here

Enjoy viewing the videos.  
Tomorrow I will show you some cards made using the Bird Builder punch.

2 comments:

Jeanette Pullum said...

Just love your wonderful ideas and tutorials. Happy New Year!!!

Paty said...

Beatiful flowers!!