Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Wreath - Friday Mashup #26

The challenge:  to make a fall-themed project.

Since I am a vendor at a 3 day craft show this coming weekend, I made 2 rosette wreaths to sell.
This is one of them


I hung this wreath on my back door to take this picture - just to check how sturdy it was, as it is made entirely out of paper - with the exception of the embellishments.

Stamp: Autumn Spendor
Paper: Autumn Spice, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Garden Green
Inks: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Versa mark
Accessories: 1 1/4" striped chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, Victoria Crochet ribbon, Spice cake designer buttons, Regal buttons, antique brads, basic glitter brads, Boho blossom punch, Scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Stampin up Scoring Tool, clear embossing powder, smooch

The leaves & acorns were made by stamping them with the ink colors noted, then clear embossing the images, and then cutting them out.

6 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

This is gorgeous.. I love the DSP you used for it! I bet these will go over great! So are they pretty sturdy?

Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Maria,

Wow, this wreath is just lovely. I like the embossed embellishments and the buttons and brads. Fabulous touches. Lovely to see you playing along with us again this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Lisa said...

What a beautiful wreath, you did a great job on this!

I'm with Holly...how sturdy are these? My area sees pretty drastic temperatures so I wonder how one of these wreaths would do on my front door?

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Maria, I couldn't wait to see a close up of this (I thought at first it was a card!) It is amazing! I'm sure it will sell very quickly!

Lesley said...

Unreal! This is such a cool project! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Anonymous said...

What would you charge for something like this?