Sunday, September 11, 2011

Have a Seat - a Retirement Card - TSSC 190

Because I was in short supply of retirement cards, the sketch challenge with Technostamper Monday Lunch Time Challenge 190 here to make a retirement card.



Stamps: Have a Seat, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Soft Suede, Black marker
Papers: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Mocha Morning Specialty designer paper
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Stars #2 die, Designing Frames embossing folder, antique brads, Word Label punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, pearl, Owl builder punch (center of stars), Pearl, Blender pen

To make the frame pop a bit more, I ran a second one through the Big Shot, but this time in Soft Suede.  I cut the frame part out with my paper snips, then adhered it to the top of the Very Vanilla one.  Then with my black marker, a drew a black line on the inside next to the frame.

The chair was coloured with a blender pen and ink pad.



Here's a close up of the focal image.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Maria this is so cute. I love the chair with the retirement sentiment. Great job.