Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Snow Much Fun -Try Stampin on Tuesday #26

My foot surgery went well, and although I am still on bed rest with my foot elevated, I am beginning to make some cards.  I must admit it is an awkward process, and it takes me longer, but I am enjoying myself.
Here is my card for this week's Try Stamping on Tuesday here


Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, Watercolor crayons, Basic Black
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Letters to Santa designer Paper
Accessories: Lots of tags die, dazzling diamonds, rhinestones, Northern Flurry embossing folder











3 comments:

Stamping T! said...

Super cute .... he is so cute. Thanks for playing along with TST even with a sore foot.
T

AMY FLEMING said...

Wow Maria this card looks great!! I love that stamp set!!
Well done on the sketch!
Amy xx

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Maria, this is very cool! I love your card and how it fits the sketch. Thanks for playing this week!