Sunday, August 14, 2011

School Daze

Some children are looking forward to going back to school, others feel quite dazed about it - thus the title "School Daze".

I made this card for a back to school challenge but was too late to post it on their home page.  Sometimes I  fuss too much, but in this case the card didn't come together  easily, so I set it aside for a couple of days.
Today I was able to finish it, but the Linkys was closed.
I thought I'd post it on my blog anyway, seeing I worked so hard on it, and I quite like the way it turned out.

Stamps:   Greeting Card Kids, Up, Up& Away, Countryside
Inks: Black Stazon, Watercolor crayons, SU Marker (Real Red, Old Olive)
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday designer paper, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 3" Circle die, Scallop circle die #2, 1/4" White Grosgrain ribbon, Mat pack and paper piercer, Aqua Painter, Crystal Effects, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, glue dots

No comments: