Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Saw Three Ships.....Color Round Up Challenge #41

When I saw what the colors were for the Color Round Up challenge #41 here: Island Indigo, Basic Gray and Whisper White, the song: "I saw three ships come sailing in...." went through my head, and I attempted to put that song to paper in this card. It's Christmas morning, and looking out the window, I saw this......



Stamp Sail Away
Inks: Island Indigo, Basic Gray (inks & markers).  A sponge and Basic Gray was used to create the mist coming off the water.
Papers: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Island Indigo.
Accessories: 1/8" whisper white taffeta ribbon - one strip colored with Island Indigo, and the other with Basic Gray (these are my token curtains)

1 comment:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card!! I love how you cut the image apart great idea!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Round Up #41!!!