Friday, August 5, 2011

Come to Bethlehem - Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #81

I calculate that I will need between 200 to 300 Christmas card by the middle of September, so I use every opportunity I can to make them.  This week's Inkspiration sketch challenge here was perfect for the stamp set that I used.










 I put the sketch on its side.

The picture didn't come out as bright as I would have liked, but I left it because the blue tones on the white actually make it look like its dusk or early morning.

Stamp: Come to Bethlehem
Inks: Early Espresso, Daffodil delight marker
Papers: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Letters to Santa designer paper.
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, Make your own brad, dazzling diamonds, 1/2" scallop dots ribbon (I turned it over so the dots didn't show) in Old Olive, 1/4" Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensions.  I layered the grosgrain ribbon on top of the scallop ribbon.

No comments: