Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thank you notes - Color round up color challenge #39

In the few short weeks that I have been at the markets, I have sold out of Thank You notes i.e. the packages of Thank You Notes.  Since I have 2 more weeks of market before I have my surgery, I thought it wise to make another package. 
I used the color challenge with Color Round Up here  - Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Baja breeze.


Color Round Up #39



This is one of the 4 notes in the package.  The envelopes had to be hand made to fit the card.

Stamp: Just Believe
Inks: Basic black, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Baja breeze, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Fun flower die, Boho Blossom punch, Build a Blossom punch, Brads covered with crystal effect and dazzling diamonds, rhinestones, Baja Breeze seam binding, Clear Scallop die 6 by 8" cello bag





This is the package of 4 Thank you notes.  The cello bag is held closed by a topper made by folding a 6 by 4 1/2" piece of Cajun Craze cardstock in half, decorating it like the notes, but adding ribbon.  Brads (that go through the cardstock and cello bag) were inserted in both lower corners .

1 comment:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful Cards Maria!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Round Up! Congrats you won!!!