Monday, July 11, 2011

New Colors for Upsy Daisy - Inkspiration Challenge 77

Today is the first day I used the new "in colors" for the Inkspiration Challenge http://inkspirations-challenges.blogspot.com/2011/07/inkspirations-sketch-challenge-77.html, but I used a familiar stamp set "Upsy Daisy".  The colors are going to take a  little getting used to--
  I turned the sketch on its side to make my card.







Here's my card:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Clearly for You, Strength & Hope
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, pearls, dazzling diamonds

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I never tire of that Upsy daisy set. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)