Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Basket full of Cherries - Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge

It was a hot day today, but it was nice and cool in the shade in the porch in front of the store where I was selling my cards.  There weren't too many buying customers, but I talked to a lot of people and that is just as valuable to me.
This is another image I watercolored while I was waiting for customers.  This basket full of cherries was made into a card using the Saturday Stamping 411 sketch here 
I missed the deadline for posting it on the Stamping 411 site, but I'll post it on my blog anyway.








Stamps: Cherish Friendship, Teeny Tiny Sayings
Inks: Black Stazon, watercolor crayons, Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Just Add Cake Designer Series
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, metallic brads embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, White gel pen, Word window punch, dimensionals, Square lattice embossing folder, 1 3/4" circle punch

No comments: