Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thinking of You - Creative Sketches 35

Thank goodness for teenagers who have a volunteer requirement for their education!  I have been laid up with a broken bone in my foot and have a cast on it - which is in the drying stage so I can't put much weight on that foot yet.
I have been able to make cards - and this is one for Creative Sketches, the sketch you will find here

Stamps: Simple Friendship, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, Play Date Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Filigree Brad, 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, Scallop edge punch, 1 3/8" square punch, Small oval punch, 1 3/4 X 7/8" oval punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals



Close up of butterflies

3 comments:

Robbie said...

I love this! So soft and pretty.

Robbie

Karen said...

Marisa, this is a beautiful card. I just love butterflies.

Sharon Wheet said...

What a pretty card! I love how you off set the squares, and adding the butterflies is just clever! LOVE the card! Thank you for playing along with us @ Creative Sketches. I hope that we see more of your work!