Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On the Grow - Thinking of You - TSSC 178

I spent most of the morning gardening.  My cast was removed on Monday and I have this incredible sense of freedom.  This is the first time I have been able to tend to my flowers, so it was inevitable that I watercolor some flowers for this sketch challenge with Monday Technostamper here








Stamp: On the Grow
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Watercolor crayons (pretty in pink, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Tempting Turquoise)
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Lap of Luxury Designer Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: 2 1/2" circle punch, Small oval punch 1 3/4 X 7/8" oval punch, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, Scallop border punch, Flourish texturz plate, rhinestones, dazzling diamonds,

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love it. This was the first stamp set that come to my mind doing this challenge too. I changed though. Thanks so much for playing along.