Thursday, May 26, 2011

Party Hearty - Scrapbook Page - My daughter's 3rd birthday - TSSC 175

Today has been a real scrapbooking day for me.  I have had to stay off my feet as I had the cast on my left foot and leg replaced yesterday - and plaster casts take 48 hours to dry.  In the meantime, while it is drying I have to either stay off my feet or use crutches - no weight bearing.
What a better way to spend my time then is to work on some tasks I have been putting off for too long.  One of my projects is to redo my daughter's baby book as it fell apart before I could give it to her when her first child was born.  That was 5 years ago.
Today I tackled her 3rd birthday - and I used the sketch challenge with the Technostamper 's Monday Lunchtime Challenge here. The year was1978.
The scrapbook page is 8 X 8"








Stamp: Party Hearty
Inks: Early Espresso, Regal Rose
Papers: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso marker, Lap of Luxury Designer Paper.
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 5/8" White Satin Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4 X 7/8" oval punch, Dazzling diamonds, Stampin dimensionals, glue dots

1 comment:

MJ said...

How stinkin cute is she! This is a fabulous page. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!