Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Congrats - Unscripted Sketch Challenge #105

This sketchwith Unscripted Sketches here was certainly a challenge as the squares were so small I was hard pressed to find a stamp set I could use.  But I found one.



Stamp: Silhouette Sentiments
Inks: Old Olive, Markers (Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Rose Red, Marina Mist)
Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz designer paper from paper pack
Accessories: 1/2" pear pizzazz taffeta ribbon, stampin dimensionals, Perfectly Polka dot embossing folder.

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

This turned out great! Those were good choices to fit the Unscripted sketch.

Becky Garrison said...

A truly lovely card! I love the colors, images, and that sweet curly ruffle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches! Becky

Regan said...

What a beautiful card. I love your take on the sketch and I am loving the green! Thank you for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!