Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Perfect Adventure - UDI Color Challenge #33

Yesterday I just wanted to take to the road, but instead spend the majority of the time in an Emergency Department after a severe allergic reaction to Peanut butter.  My face looks like I have been beaten - eyes severely swollen and red.  My throat started to itch so I knew I had to get to the ER PDQ.  After treatment the swelling in my eyes are slightly down but now much.  It's going to take time and in the meantime I have to take a whopping does of Prednisone for 3 days.
So, after sleeping most of the day, I thought I would do the Utah Divas International color challenge at this location
The challenge was to use the following colors:  Poppy parade, Read Red, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla.  I also used Basic Black.

Stamps: On the Grow, Clearly for You
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic black, Always Artichoke Wonder Watercolor Crayons (Regal Rose, Always Arttichoke, Real Red) Markers (Poppy Parade, Basic black)
Papers: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals Designer Paper, Newsprint
Accessories: Pearls, Modern Label Punch, Crystal Effects, Aqua painter, Blender pen

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful Maria!! I like the addition of the birds -- so cute. Sorry to hear about your allergy attack -- it could have been much more life-threatening if you hadn't went to ER immediately. Get better soon, and stay away from the "nuts" -- no pun intended.