Friday, April 8, 2011

Mother's Day Card - Challenge 115 & Sketch Frenzy Friday

For this Mother's Day card I used the sketch challenge with Sketch Frenzy Friday here
I made the flowers from the cupcake punch and the Boho Blossom punch.
Below is the sketch and then below that my card.










Stamp: Messages for Mom
Inks: Marina Mist, Rose Red
Papers: Spring Vintage Designer Paper, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Antique Wallpaper embossing folder (I only embossed 1/3 of the card, Cupcake punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Crystal Effects, Turquoise glitter, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pearls, Two Step Bird Punch

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

What a great card!! I like the vertical strips with the three horizontal ones!! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at SFF!!

inkedx2 said...

This is a very pretty card. I love the Spring feel it has. Thanks for playing with us at SFF.

Robbie

RobbynW said...

Very pretty Maria! Love the texture your flowers added!
RobbynW

Sunflower Stamper said...

very bright and cheery! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

Deb said...

Nice card! I love how you layered the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!