Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a Celebration - challenge 117

This is another baby card for challenge 117.

I started out by making a frame with So Saffron card stock and the Scallop Edge border punch. In  the center of that I added a square piece of Whisper White card stock.
On a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, I stamped 2 images of a baby sleeper from "A Slice of Life" and colored them with markers - one So Saffron and the other Pear Pizzazz.  I cut these out, not cutting out the hanger top.  I attached the sleepers to the square piece of whisper white with a dimensional.  I attached a clip from the Clips Assortment to the top of the sleeper and tied a 1/8" Early espresso taffeta ribbon in a bow and attached it to the paper with a glue dot.
Here are the rest of the materials:

Stamps: A slice of Life, Happy Greetings
Inks: Black stazon, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Real Red
Papers: Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Wire Clip, Framed Tulip embossing folder, dimensionals, glue dots

Here is a close up of the frame and the sleepers.

No comments: