Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friends Are Flowers That Never Fade - DCBD Color Challenge #222

I love to participate in color challenges because I love color.  I think I even dream in color!  I've been told many times that I have good color sense and that I put together colors that nobody else thinks of putting together - and the result usually garners positive comments.
But I wasn't sure about today's color challenge with Diva Coffee Break Designs (DCBD) here
I must admit I've never put together those 3 colors before :  Pacific Point, Real Red and Tangerine Tango.  All three colors are very strong on their own, and to put them together on one card - well - I guess that's why it's call a color challenge.
This card is loosely based on a card we did at our team meeting on Saturday.
I'm not sure I like this card. Tell me what you think.

Stamp:Friends Never Fade
Inks: Pacific Point, Tangerine Orange marker
Papers: Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp Designer Paper, Tangerine Tango, Real Red
Accessories: 5 Petal Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Dotted scallop ribbon Border Punch, Dazzling diamonda, rhinestones, dimensionals

No comments: