Friday, April 8, 2011

Every Moment - Stamping 411 Color Inspiration 134 & Creative Sketches

Today I combined 2 challenges in one card - the sketch challenge for Creative Sketches here and Color Inspiration with Stamping 411 here.  The color challenge - crumb cake, rose red, chocolate chip & always artichoke.
I got a new stamp set yesterday and I was very eager to try it.

Stamp Every Moment, Baby Blossoms
Inks: Black Stazon, Markers (Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke), Rose Red, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake
Papers: Rose Red, Whisper White, Pesto Specialty Paper(sponged with Rose Red), Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Vanilla rosettes (colored with Rose Red marker), Flocking made by scrapping chocolate chip card stock (what a tedious process - wish SU would get some flocking), stamping dimensionals, vintage brads, dazzling diamonds.

The bird was stamped twice.  The second was cut out and mounted over the first using a dimensional.


The patterned paper was made by stamping images from the Baby Blossoms set.
Edges of focal point sponged with Always Artichoke, and the patterned paper with chocolate chip.  The whisper white layer was sponged with Rose Red.

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I luv the red...have a great week!

enjoy *~*

creations by jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colors and it is so cheeful. It made me smile.

Sharon Wheet said...

I love your card! I especially love how your different pattern papers all work together! Thank you for playing along in our layout challenge over @ Creative Sketches. I hope that we see more of your work, soon!