Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Flower for All Seasons - SSC194

I have not had time to do much stamping this weekend, as all the rain we had had has flooded parts of my basement.  Mopping wet floors is not one of my favourite occupations.
This card is for the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge here

Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Afterthoughts
Inks: Stazon (black), Basic Black, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Old Olive
Papers: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Garden Gala Designer Paper, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 3/8" square punch, Pearls, Aqua brush

8 comments:

Steph said...

Love this. I haven't used that set in a long time. Your coloring is fabulous. I hope you didn't get to much damage with the flooding.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Maria you have done a fabulous job with this sketch.Your coloring is superb!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very nice. Definitely a good way to cheer up a fellow Canadian after this long and cold winter we have had:)

Patrice H said...

Oh Maria, I am so sorry you are having such heavy rains. Please be well and take care OK. Spring is here and Summer will be coming up soon. Hang in there. Your card is just darling BTW!

Debbie Martin said...

Very nice coloring on these. TFS

Kerin said...

Sorry to hear about your basement :( Ours flooded last spring, and we've since moved my stamp room down there so I'm really hoping the sump pump is enough to keep my room dry!! Love your card, great coloring!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh this is so pretty! Awesome watercoloring!

Patti Chesky said...

What a great choice of stamp sets for this sketch. Love your coloring!