Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Post - a Workshop card

It's been a while since I posted on this blog as I have been busy doing classes and workshops. 
Todays post is a card I used for a workshop this past weekend.  It was cased from a card I made at our team meeting
 The workshop was for a group of 13 Scrapbookers, some of whom had never made a card before.  Since there were so many people and most were novices, I decided to have them made 1 card , a card that would upsell as many products as possible.
The workshop was very successful I have a booking for another workshop and I might even have a new recruit.
Here are the materials I used to make this card:
Stamp: Winter Post
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder and the Big Shot, Chantilly lace crochet trim attached with a mini glue dot, decorative label punch - the punchie attached with dimensionals, champagne glass glitter adhered with Tombo glue.  Glue sticks, 2-way glue stick, and snail adhesive were available for all to try in adhereing parts of their cards together.

No comments: