Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A sprig of Holly - Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge

It's been a while since I posted as I have been so busy with my market schedules.  I never thought I would ever say this, but I'm glad the summer is coming to a close.  I need some rest.
This card is my interpretation of Stamping 411's sketch challenge.
Here's how I made it:
Stamp: Bells and Boughs
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Blue Pacific (to shade the red berries), Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Bravo Burgundy which has been embossed with Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Whisper White which was shaped into an oval with Nestabilities and sponged with real red, Deck the Halls Designer paper from the holidays mini catalogue
Accessories:  Scallop edge punch, 5/8" victorian lace crochet trim, Boho blossom punch for embellishment.  Champagne glass glitter in center of embellishment flower applied with 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds applied to holly berries.  Hope you like it.  I'm pleased with it.

No comments: