Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gobble, Gobble - Challenge 81 Circles

It just seems too early for me to start my Christmas cards.  The weather has been hot and humid and my garden is full of colour.  Just not the right conditions to be thinking of a Holiday that occurs when its cold outside.
So, I thought I would compromise - do a Thanksgiving card.  Hmm. Thanksgiving in July - why not?
The Stamp set "Gobble, Gobble" is retired, but I wanted to use it anyway as it fit in the theme so well.
Here's how I made the card:
Stamps sets: Gobble, Gobble.  Autumn Days
Paper: Early Expresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Elegant Soiree Designer Paper
Ink: Early Expresso
Accessories: Elegant lines embossing folder, 1/8" taffeta ribbon (marina mist), brown rhinestones (non SU), Circles #2 and the Big Shot

No comments: