Monday, August 30, 2010

Autumn

Another fall card.  Well this season is just around the corner.  This would make a great card for classes.  Again, I use the Autumn Days stamp set as I make a point of making as many different cards from a stamp set that I can.
I can't take credit for the crimping technique, but I can't remember who first did it.  If that person can identify herself I will give her credit.  But, if anyone would like to know how I did it, just e-mail me or put a comment on my blog and I will put something together for you.
Stamp: Autumn Days, A Wish for Peace
Paper: Early Expresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Expresso
Accessories: Paper Crimper, 1/8" taffeta ribbon (Early Expresso), Word Window Punch, stampin dimensional
Tami White and Dawn S have put together You tube videos on this technique. One of the videos I have posted on my blog dated Sept, 1, 2010

3 comments:

orthonurse13 said...

I love this card - I love the simplicity of black and white. Would love to know the crimping technique.

Karen Rossiter said...

Simple & elegant. TFS

Ginni said...

I, too, would love to know the crimping technique. It is a lovely and elegant card!