Sunday, July 18, 2010

Stationary Box

I'm so upset!  I'm so lost!  My Big Shot hit the dust!! Yes, it broke---it is no longer working---and I don't know if I can make any cards any more without it.  I have ordered a new one, but the wait for it to arrive is excrutiatingly (? a work) painful.
So, instead of making a card, I used the tutorial from SCS to make a Stationary Box.  I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.
This is the box closed.  I used Noveau Chic Designer paper (retired) and Bali Breeze card stock.














It was a bit of a challenge to make, but the video with the tutorial really helped.  This is the inside, showing all the compartments for the cards, and tags.
One compartment holds 4 blank cards with hand made envelopes; another 3 by 3" cards with hand made envelopes; the smallest contains 6 tags.
Attached to the lower half is a note book, a slot for stamps and a designer pen.





Here are the cards.
Paper:  Natural white, Bali Breeze, Noveau Chic Designer Paper
Stamps:  Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes (these were stamped separately and placed in a small envelope - 6 wishes)
Ink:  Bali Breeze
Accessories:  1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, rhinestones








 Post Note:  I called Stampin' Up and the Big Shot will be replaced as there is a 3 year warrantly on it.  What a relief!!

No comments: