Sunday, June 13, 2010

Red Hat flower pins made with Big Shot

I was approached by a lady from the Red Hat Society to make a flower pin for herself - a solid red one, or purple, or a mix.  So far I've made the red one and the mix.  I used antique buttons in the middle.


To make the pin, I used 4 of the medium flowers, 4 of the smaller one and 4 of the smallest using the XL Flower Folds die and the Big Shot  An extra small one was cut to attach the pin to.
The various elements were put together as per Sheilas blog.

1 comment:

Cynthia Ferenz said...

As a red hatter myself, I know she will love them....make her a purple one, too. We wear purple with our red or red/purple hats, then in our birthday month we can reverse and wear red with a purple hat. She'll want it to show up against the red clothes, and the red one or red/purple one will show up great when she is wearing purple the other 11 months.

Cynthia Ferenz
Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers