Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mother's Day Card with Roses - Challenge 67

Stamp set:  Messages for Mom
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Very vanilla, gold, sweet pea designer paper, garden green, Rose Red
Ink:  Rose Red, Garden Green, Basic Black
Other:  Oval Coluzzle, Two-step bird punch, Pinking hearts border punch, Finial press embossing folder and Big Shot, Bird and Bloom large flower embosslet, 1/2 pearls from Pretties kit, white satin ribbon
The roses were made using the Bird and Bloom large flower embosslet, using Rose Red and Pretty in Pink Cardstock.  They were spritzed with Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer and attached to the oval using large glue dots.





Below is a close up of the roses

3 comments:

Carey said...

These are absolutely breath taking. Thank you so much for sharing them with me. I love the idea of putting them around the oval. It really makes them even more beautiful.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Greetings By Chera said...

The blooms are just amazing. I love that way you have them bundled with the pearls!

Great job!

Chera Wiest

greetingsbychera@yahoo.com
greetingsbychera.blogspot.com

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

I love this card. I love the flowers. I have never made them yet, but I sure do want to. Thanks for the inspiration.