Sunday, January 7, 2024

A Non Traditional Valentine's Day card

 For the first time in many years I actually made a New Year's Resolution!

For the next 12 months my goal is to use the products I already have on hand to make p etc.  This does not mean I won't buy new products, but the amount I purchase will be  very limited.

With that goal in mind I made this Valentine's Day card.

Instead of purchasing a new stamp set, I used a Christmas die I already had, accompanied with a die from a Valentine set, & an elegant frame embossing folder.


The wreath was die cut using Basic white card stock 3 times and adhered together. After it was added in the center of an Elegant Frame embossed card front,  Red foil die cut hearts were added randomly around the wreath.

A small red ribbon was added at the bottom of the wreath and the sentiment adhered below it.


No comments: