Monday, February 20, 2023

A stripe challenge - Freshly Made Sketches #573

 This week's challenge reminds me of scraps. But creating a panel using scraps is not what I did for this card for the challenge with Freshly Made Sketches #573. I found some DSP with vertical stripes that I used instead.



The base of this A2 card is Garden Green, layered with Basic White card stock embossed with the Macramé Embossing Folder.
In the middle I added a 1 3/4 by 5" double layered vertical stripes DSP, which I matted with Garden Green cardstock.



On the left end of this panel, I added a turtle holding a flower which was mounted on a small doillie (using dimensionals). Some glitter crystal effects was placed on parts of the turtle.
A sentiment, stamped on a long narrow sentiment strip was added to the bottom of the panel with dimensionals.
The same DSP was added to the envelope flap.



Products Used:
Stamp:  Unknown
Inks:  Black Memento, Garden Green
Papers:  Garden Green, Basic White, Enjoy the Journey DSP (stripes), Rain or Shine DSP (turtle image)
Accessories:  Rain or shine dies,Small doillie, Macramé embossing folder, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Loose daisy embellishments, Dimensionals





1 comment:

Karren said...

This is such a cute card! This wee turtle is just adorable and has such a wonderful look on his face. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.