Thursday, July 29, 2021

Card made using Peaceful Place DSP

 I know I am repeating myself when I say "What gorgeous paper"!!! but the Peaceful Place DSP - the paper that coordinates with the Peaceful Cabin stamp set, is absolutely gorgeous.

So I decided to make a card featuring the DSP - no stamping (except for the sentiment).  Here is what I came up with.  There is so much glare from the DSP that it was difficult to take this picture.

                                           

On a Smokey Slate card base, I added one of the other patterns of the Peaceful Place DSP (checker board). To highlight the DSP with the silver foil trees, I used the Stitched Rectangle dies to make a silver foil frame. This was added to the card front.

At the bottom I highlighted the word "Peace" from one of the other sentiments, stamped it on a flagged Basic White strip of paper. A bow made with the White Glittered Organza ribbon was added to the left of the sentiment.

To finish the card I added some Subtle Shimmer sequins.

No comments: