Monday, March 29, 2021

Retiring Colours One Sheet Wonder and a Card - and a video

 I always hate to say good bye!  The colours that are retiring this year I have used for the last 2 years - and fallen in love with them.

But, as the saying goes "All good things must come to an end" (Who said that anyway?). The following 5 colours are retiring, along with stamp sets, Designer Papers, Dies, Punches, and so much more.  Room needs to made for brand new items in the new Annual catalogue which goes live May 5, 2021 (a month early)

For the full retirement/end of year sale check the list here

So, today's post will be part of a farewell tour.  To start the tour I used all retiring colours and made a "One Sheet Wonder", and using that will make some cards.

Below is a video I made showing how I made the One piece of DSP using all 5 retiring colours and the Pretty Perennials stamp set.


In the video I also show how to use the blender brush to add colour to the "white" space.

A card made with the background will be posted tomorrow.


No comments: