Wednesday, September 30, 2020

So Many Stars - a swap card for At Home On Stager

 Today I made 12 of these Christmas swap cards which will be mailed to BC and there to be redistributed to swap participants. I'm a bit ahead of the curve as they don't need to be mailed until mid October.  However, I did sign up for a swap in another category so I need to get started on that one as well.



For the card base I used one of my favourite card stock colours - Seaside Spray,which goes so nicely with the Night of Navy layer which is the mat for the art piece.

I used the largest of the Snowflake dies to die cut the snowflake image into a piece of Whisper White. Seaside Spray ink was used to stamp clusters of snowflakes in each of the four corners.  In the center of the snowflake I added two smaller die cut snowflakes - one in silver foil, and the smaller one in black foil.  Self adhesive blue rhinestone was adhered to the center.

Before adding this to the card front, it was matted with Balmy Blue glimmer paper and Metallic Seaside Spray ribbon and bow was added to the bottom. 

Below this art piece is a sentiment stamped in Night of Navy ink, with snowflake clusters stamped with Seaside Spray ink along the edges. This piece is also matted with Balmy Blue glimmer paper and added to the card front.

To finish the card, I randomly added many tiny snowflake sequins.







Supplies Used:

Stamp:  Snowflake Wishes

Inks:  Night of Navy, Seaside Spray

Papers:  Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue Glimmer, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Black Foil

Accessories:  So Many Snowflakes dies, Metallic Seaside Spray ribbon, Blue adhesive backed gems, Snowflake sequins

No comments: