Saturday, March 28, 2020

Here for You - Freshly Made Sketches #428

Everyone in self isolation or quarantine have been on my mind lately, and I chose this opportunity to make a card reflecting my feelings.  Although I cannot physically be near those individuals, I would like them to know that I am still "here for you"

This card was made using the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #428



The image is from the "Waterfront" stamp set is die cut with a layering circle die (with a bit of one side trimmed off).


It is added to the card front which is Sea Foam Vellum (SAB) adhered to Whisper White card stock.  The card base is Pear Pizzazz. All layers of the card are die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.


The sentiment, added with dimensionals, is from "By the Dock"

The inside also has some stamping from the Waterfront stamp set as well as a strip of Vellum at the bottom.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Waterfront, By the Dock
Inks:  Black Memento, Image (Basic Gray, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Balmy Blue)
Papers:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Vellum Specialty DSP (SAB) Soft Sea Foam
Accessories:  Layering Circle dies, Dimensionals

No comments: