Friday, February 1, 2019

Birthday Arrow Card

I was intrigued by Jackie Lawless' Arrow card, so after I watched her video here I made my own card. The resultant card was 6 by 6" square, a bit big, so I am going to try to make a smaller card.


Jackie has excellent instructions on both her video and blog here.  There is a template on her blog but because this is her original design I did not want to post it here without permission.

The card opens up to reveal a large area to write a message to the recipient.  The card also stands up.
But because of it's size an envelope will have to be hand made.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink:  Berry Burst
Papers:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Love What You Do DSP, Berry Burst
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Petals and More Thinlet Dies, Berry Burst Glitter Gems






No comments: