Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sweet Baby Girl

I sold a lot of baby cards are my recent craft show, so am replacing them using the "Sweet Baby" bundle.

This first card is for a little baby girl.

The card base is Petal Pink, layered with Whisper White.

For the next layer I used the Stamparatus and the new Buffalo Check stamp.  I must admit I haven't used it very much, but I absolutely love it with the baby cards.
For this background I stamped with Soft Sea Green ink, and when it was dry I used a ruler and the Dark Petal Pink Blend and drew pink lines between the squares.

The baby girl and head band were coloured with watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  After die cutting both, as well as the baby blanket in Petal Pink card stock, I adhered the head band to the baby's head, and added both to the blanket which I then closed.



The baby bundle was added to a Whisper White scallop circle embossed with the tufted embossing folder, with a die cut baby bottle  beside it  The sentiment, punched with the Classic Label punch is from the same stamp set and added with mini dimensionals.

Around the bottom I wrapped a 5/8" white polka dot organza ribbon, placing a strip of Whisper white underneath it so it could be seen better.

Supplies Used: 
Stamps:  Sweet Baby, Buffalo Check
Inks:  Black Memento, Water color pencils, Petal Pink Blend, Soft Sea Foam
Papers:  Petal Pink, Whisper White, 
Accessories:  Bouncing Baby Framelits/dies, 5/8" white polka dot organza ribbon, Scallop circle die, Tufted embossing folder, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Blender pen, Stamparatus.

No comments: