Sunday, November 4, 2018

Dashing Deer on Gold Spritz background

For this card I made a spritz using alcohol and the gold shimmer paint and used this spritz to create a background for the Dashing Deer.

 I don't have a recipe, just adding gold shimmer paint to alcohol in a spritzer until I was happen with the color when I spritzed it on a piece of Whisper white card stock.

This gold spritz was sprayed on a 3 3/4 by 5" piece of Watercolor paper.  I was impatient, so rather than waiting for the spritzed paper to dry I used my heat tool.  This was much faster.

The deer and corner pieces were die cut in gold foil and adhered to the watercolor background piece using the sizzix adhesive sheets.  Because the foil is so reflective it is hard to get a good picture.


The watercolor paper was matted with gold foil and this was added to a Whisper White base.

The sentiment was embossed with  gold embossing powder on Whisper White card stock, matted with gold foil and added to the lower card using dimensionals.

The sentiment on the inside was also gold embossed.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Dashing Deer
Inks:  Versa Mark
Papers:  Whisper White, Gold Foil, Watercolor Paper
Accessories:  Gold Shimmer Paint, Alcohol, Detailed Deer Thinlets, Gold embossing powder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.

Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!