Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Poinsettia inside a Globe Ornament


Today is Day 4 before Hand of Man Arts and Craft show at the Morrow Building in Peterborough this weekend.

I'm pretty well ready except I decided at the last minute to make some Poinsettia in  a Globe ornament



4
The  poinsettia was made by die cutting 12 petals using the die from In the Woods, and 3 leaves that were first embossed and then die cut.  I also punched a 3/4' circle to provide a base to build the flowers on.



The center consists of  1/2" circle to which 6 pearls are added.  This unit is added to the center with a dimensional.


2 comments:

joyce pacer said...

I love the ornament and the way you made the poinsettia. Is the ornament one of the plastic ones that comes in two parts or the completely round ones. looks like it has a flat back. Thanks for sharing.

Jane said...

I love it! Beautiful Maria.