Thursday, August 23, 2018

Winter Woods

The minute I saw this stamp set in the Holiday catalogue I knew I had to have it.
It arrived yesterday - so guess what I've been doing today?  Yes, playing with this and other Christmas stamps.




The five trees were stamped with Shaded Spruce ink onto a 3 1/2 by 3 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock.  Using one of the dies from "In The Woods Framelit Dies" (long curved die) I cut a sloped piece of Sparkling glimmer paper and added it below the trees.

This piece was matted with 3 3/4 by 3 3 1/2" piece of Shaded Spruce card stock.

The card base consists of a piece of  Thick Whisper White card stock.  On the front of the card I stamped two images of the 5 tress side by side - again using Shaded Spruce ink. The stamparatus was helpful in lining the trees up.

The image piece was adhered to the card front over these stamped trees, using dimensionals.

For the sentiment I used only one portion of the sentiment that comes with the stamp set.  I punched it out with the Classic Label punch, matting it with Shaded Spruce as well.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Winter Woods
Ink:  Shaded Spruce
Papers:  Shaded Spruce, Whisper White (thick), Whisper White, Sparkle glimmer paper
Accessories:  In the Woods Framelit dies, Dimensionals, Stamparatus



No comments: