Saturday, August 11, 2018

Thanksgiving cards already?

I can't believe I'm doing this!  Making Thanksgiving cards!  However, I have a good excuse - I'm preparing cards for class.

Be prepared for a sneak peak of a stamp set in the new Holiday catalogue which goes live in September.  The stamp set in question is "Country Home".

The stamp set doesn't have to be used for Thanksgiving alone, as a lot of the stamps can be used year round.  But, I've used them for Thanksgiving - for now anyway!

Card 1:  Depicts a milk can with a fall arrangement in it.  I use the new corrugated embossing folder as well as the Love What You Do DSP.  The image, coloured with blendabilites, is die cut using the Oval Framelits.


Card 2:  This metal pitcher can be used year round, but I have placed a fall arrangement in it.Again I have colored the image with blendabilites, but this time die cut the image with the retired Project Life Framelits. I also use the new Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder


1 comment:

Patrice Espy said...

Both are lovely, love the country feel to them. Hope you are well.