Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pop Up Card Using Hedgehugs

For my birthday, I was given a die that makes pop ups (non SU) and it makes a pop up card so easy to do.

For my friend who gave me this die, this card is for you


I used the Stamparatus to place and stamp the images from "Hedgehugs" and then added extra interest by using "Timeless Texture"

This Whisper White art piece is layered with Picture Perfect DSP



I just love these little Hedgehogs and the skunk is "stinkin" cute!  After fussy cutting them out they were added to the pop up mechanisms using dimensionals.
Tip:  When die cutting the inside, die cut the DSP at the same time.  The DSP then fits perfectly around the pop ups.




Above are close ups of the starring characters.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hedgehugs, Beautiful Day, Timeless Texture
Inks:  Chocolate Chip, SU Markers (Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke, Berry Burst), Black Memento, Crumb Cake Stampin' Blender
Papers:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Picture Perfect DSP
Accessories:  1/2" Early Espresso Seam Binding (retired), Dimensionals, Lucy Label Pop Up Die (non SU)

No comments: