Tuesday, January 9, 2018

High Roller Pop Up

I was warned that individuals with mobility issues with their hands, or arthritis etc should n
ot attempt the pop up feature of this card.
I viewed this as a challenge.  I have severe Osteoarthritis of the fingers of both hands, and have had at least 3 surgeries on my right thumb, finally having it fused last May.
Let me say, I had no problem using this pop up die and putting this really cute card together.
True, it is not 100 per cent perfect, but I'm happy.



The card base is Bermuda Bay, and the pop up die cut using Whisper White card stock. So how did the tresslis become Calypso Coral?  I die cut a second one in that colour, cut out the trellis and adhered it over the original.

The outside of the card features the Picture Perfect DSP, even fussy cutting a birthday present with a bow on top of it from another pattern of the same DSP.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Let the Good Times Roll, Better Together
Inks:  Black Memento, Calypso, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight
Papers:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Picture Perfect DSP
Accessories:  Thrill of the Ride Pop Up Thinlet Die, 5/8" Emerald Envy crumpled Seam Binding, Dimensionals, Adhesive sheets.

No comments: