Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Shaker - Altered Paper Pumpkin Dec 2017

I'm trying to get caught up completing the Paper Pumpkin kits I have purchased.  It seemed logical to start with the latest one, the December issue.

As  soon as I opened the box I knew I wanted to alter the cards in some shape or form.  So, after thinking about it, I decided to make each card into a shaker card.

Here's the first card:

The card looks absolutely with gold/copper and silver sequins as shaker elements. To complete the look I embossed two butterflies with copper embossing powder as well as the sentiment. 

I have done all 4 cards the same, although I did change the colours of the shaker elements.

Below is a  picture of the design of the same card.


I will post a picture of the other cards later.

No comments: