Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Wonderful Life Christmas

This older model of the car in this stamp set reminded me of times gone by. The car is piled high with Christmas presents and is also bringing home a Christmas tree.

The images were coloured with the new Stampin Blendabilities, and then I applied Crystal Effects on the card (that's what makes it look so shiny)
On close up you can see the details of the stamping better - with Happy Christmas on the trunk and " Blessed" on the license plate.


The card base is Cherry Cobbler, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Oh My Stars embossing folder.

Behind the art piece I place some Crumb Cake and behind that a Garden Green banner.  A strip of striped Be Merry DSP is adhered to the left side and I added some gold glitter next to the DSP.

Supplies Needed:
Stamp:  A Wonderful Life
Inks:  Black Memento, Real Red, Garden Green, Stampin' Blendabilities
Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Be Merry DSP
Accessories:  Oh My Stars Embossed Folder, Crystal Effects, Gold Glitter (non SU)

No comments: