Wednesday, September 13, 2017

No Bones About it - You're Great - swap cards - a CASE

The theme with my card group this month for the card swaps was "animals". Of all the animals I chose to use, was unpredictably the dinosaur.  Most people would have predicted a cat since I have a very old, loveable cat called Mischief (who by the way thinks he is a dog and follows me around everywhere)
I cased this card from Dawn Griffin  here

.
The base card is Basic Black, with  2 front panels of Tip Top Taupe card stock (retired).  Between the 2 panels is clear Window Sheet.
The main body of the Dinosaur is stamped with Tip Top Taupe on the Whisper white card stock on the inside of the card- the skeleton on the Window Sheet.  This I  heat embossed with Black embossing powder.  Dawn, in her video, stamped with Stazon ink, but I could not get the ink to stamp well (despite reinking of the ink pad), so I opted for heat embossing.


Around the top I wrapped some Basic Black and white Baker's twine left over from a Paper Pumpkin project.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  No Bones About It
Inks:  Black Memento, Tip Top Taupe, Versa Mark
Papers:  Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Accessories:  Window Sheet, Dimensionals, Black Embossing powder, Black/white Baker's twine

No comments: