Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Summer in the Garden - Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday #331

My design team card for this week's sketch challenge at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday has a theme of  "summer".
This is what I visualized.


The flowers in the stained glass window is a Frog's Whisker's Ink stamp and I already had it coloured so used it with this sketch challenge.  It was matted with a Basic Black scallop circle and added to the card front using dimensionals.

Beside the stain glass window I placed a white Adirondack chair, a place where one could sit and reflect on the summer outside.

The basic card is Marina Mist, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Ruffled Embossing Folder.  Across the middle I added a 1 1/4" striped Marina Mist ribbon with one end distressed.  On the upper edge I added a 1/4" ombre Island Indigo ribbon.  From the chair, this ribbon combo looks like water in a distance. 

I deliberately decided not to use a sentiment with this card.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Stained glass flower (Frog's Whisker's Ink)
Inks:  Copic markers, Black Memento
Papers:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  Layering Seasonal Framelits, 1 1/4" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" ombre Island Indigo ribbon, dimensionals, Layering  Circles Framelits, Ruffles embossing folder.

No comments: