The basic card is Rich Razzelberry, layered with Crushed Curry, so I selected these colours for the clothes. The blue in the outfit is from the sky. Because the sentiment (Sheltering Tree) was too long for the Art Piece, I cut it into 3 parts, each part matted with the same colours are the card.
Three Itty Bitty flowers were punched with Crushed Curry card stock, colored in the center with a Rich Razzelberry marker and then added to each of the sentiment words. A silver metallic circle was placed in each flower.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Beautiful You, Sheltering Tree, Wherever You Go, Happy Celebration
Inks: Black Memento, Watercolor Pencils, Rich Razzelberry marker, Basic Gray, Marina Mist, Old Olive
- Rich Razzelberry 5 1/2 by 4 1/4" (card base)
- Crushed Curry 4 by 5 1/4" (mat for card base)
- Whisper White 3 3/4 by 5" (Art Piece
- Whisper White scraps (for sentiment)
- Rich Razzelberry scraps (mat for sentiment)
- Crushed Curry scraps (mat for sentiment and 3 flowers)
- Silver metallic circles (flower centers)
- Itty Bitty punch (for flowers)
- Post-it Note (to make mask)
- Glue dots