Sunday, January 1, 2017

Catalogue Open House Jan. 2017

I am planning an Open House to celebrate the launching of the Occasions Catalogue and the biggest sale event of the year - Sale-a-bration..


Keep this date open:  January 21, 2017


Date:   January 21, 2017
Time:   10 a.m. to 4 p.m
Location: 750 Lock St. Peterborough, Ont.
Hostess: Maria Vanderform, Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Contact Info: mvanderform@gmail.com    705-741-2955

There will be:
  • make and takes
  • samples of catalogue products (cards etc)
  • refreshments
  • more

This is a great opportunity to
  • obtain a copy of both catalogues
  • purchase retired stamps and/or other products at very reasonable prices
  • sign up for class
  • book a work shop
  • become a member of my team
  • see my work shop
  • view a slide show of my stampin' up cards
Ask me how you can get a Sale-a-bration product for FREE.

Please R.S.V.P. by e-mailing or phoning me.  Just state yes or no

Hope to see you there.





No comments: