Saturday, December 24, 2016

Sleigh Ride in Shades of Pink -TGIF #87

Christmas in Pink looks quite exquisite!
I came across the challenge at TGIF (Thank Goodness its Friday) challenge where the theme this week was to think of a pink Christmas.
Well, I'm up for a challenge, and inspired a card given to me by one of my downline, I  create this pink Christmas card.


I apologize for the colour.  I used a lot of glitter on the card and the glitter bounced the light back so the card looks dark.  I took many pictures of the card  and this is as good as it gets.  The close up shows the card best.

The base card is Sweet Sugarplum card stock, layered first with Vellum with gold snowflakes in it.  That tones the pink of the sky somewhat and makes it look lighter.

The first layer was die cut in Red Rose card stock and adhered directly onto the vellum.

The second layer, was die cut with Sweet Sugar plum card stock and adhered to the first layer with dimensionals.

The third layer, was die cut with Pink Pirouette card stock and adhered to the second layer with dimensionals.

Wink of Stella (clear) was brushed on all layers and gold Baker's twine wrapped around the top and tied into a bow.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Jingle All the Way
Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum
Papers: Sweet Sugar plum, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum
Accessories: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Gold Baker's twine, dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella glimmer brush

No comments: