Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Gingerbread House in an Ornament

Yes, it does seem like I am on an ornament kick, but I am doing 4 craft shows in the immediate future so need to get prepared.
The idea to do this I got from Pinterest, and I just love it.  Actually, in the video I saw the author was making a house out of a stamp set, and I thought walla I have all these ginger bread houses already made up why not use those.

I added some buffalo snow in with the house.

I made the house using Home Sweet Home Thinlet dies.  The house is made from Crumb Cake cardstock, the trim is Soft Suede, the candies are Real Red, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White 1/2" circles and the trim is stamped in Real Red.  The roof is die cut in Soft Suede, and after it was attached, I added some coarse glitter.

Here is what the house looked like before it went into the ornament. Notice the brad for the door knob


Side view

View of the roof


No comments: