One day I decided that it was the DSP or me!!
I determined what measurements I used most often, and I began to work away at the DSP pieces.
Warning, this process can be devastating!
Yes, it was hard to cut up the DSP into pieces. But I ended up going down memory lane - reminiscing about what cards I had made with what paper etc.
Depending on the size of remnant I cut them into one of the following sizes.
- 4 by 5 1/4" for card fronts
- 4 by 5 1/4"
- 3 3/4 by 5 1/4"
- 3 by 5 1/4"
- 2 3/4 by 5 1/4"
- 2 1/2 by 5 1/4"
So, in essence I still used 3 Iris cases for the DSP but they were more organized and user friendly.
The process took most of the day, but it was well worth it. That paper that was in 3 Iris cases, plus boxes etc. now fit neatly into one Iris case. And, I find I am now using my retired DSP pieces for various projects.